Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Closet Shopping

Hey Ya'll!!

Happy Sunday! Today has been a really chill day. I have done absolutely nothing besides watching my Redskins lose. We have no offensive line smh but anyway I just wanted to write about how I'm going to start closet shopping for a while. Right now I'm on a weight loss journey so there is really no reason for me to go out here and shop every chance I get when I don't plan on being the current size I am much longer. I'm trying to lose 20-30 pounds in the next couple of months..(Pray for me ya'll) so that means wearing the clothes I already got until they become too big. I have enough clothes where I can make different outfits without people even realizing I'm repeating items. Repeating clothing items really don't phase me so that's not a problem. I brought them so heck yea I'm going to get good wear out of them. I'm going to try to reduce my shopping until the end of the year. Currently, in my closet are size 14 pants/jeans (some 12's) and size large shirts with some extra larges. My goal is to get in a comfortable size 12 in pants/jeans and medium to large shirts. Let's hope I can reach that goal by the end of January. Don't get me wrong I'm going to keep shopping..especially for shoes...but shopping for clothes will not be as heavy as it used to be. Closet shopping shall be fun and keep checking out for weight loss updates!

Keep reading my blog for future blog posts and thanks to everyone who reads my blog!!! I really appreciate it :D
shopping yesterday SMH. I only brought 2 shirts though :) Follow me on instagram: mzmoniboo

2 comments: