Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Said "YES"

I said Yes to the Dress today (ya'll probably didn't even know I was engaged lol)! I had an appointment today at 12pm at Ava Laurenne Bride and my experience was AMAZING! We (my mom and I) was greeted at the door and there was water and lemonade waiting for us. The atmosphere was welcoming and the customer service was great. Wendy was the owner and she assisted me with trying on dresses. The selection was beautiful and I tried on many styles of dresses ranging from ballroom to mermaid. I fell in love with the mermaid style. The mermaid style hugs my curves in all the right places. When I tried on this one dress and I saw myself in the mirror my eyes lit up! I almost shed a tear. When I saw myself I knew that was the one. After talking it over with my mom, cousin, and best friends I knew I had to say yes...so I did :) "I got my dress! I got my dress" I was/am so excited. I'm getting married yall!!!! So, I brought the dress today at a great price. The designer is Alfred Angelo. His dresses are BEAUTIFUL! I have to do alterations next year and I'm going to customize the dress the way I wanted. It's already beautiful but I want to make it a one of a kind. I can't wait!!!!

Check out Ava Laurenne Bride ------> www.avalaurennebride.com 

2 comments:

  1. Congradulation, I'm glad you were able to find a dress, that won you and family over. sounds like a awesome experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great experience! I'm so glad I found the dress. I cannot wait for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete