Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Can't live without it

So as ya'll all know I'm #teamnatural. My 2 year anniversary is November 11th!! Although, I love being natural I cannot live without my weave. Yes my weave! I am #teamnatural all day but I am #teamweave too. I love me a half wig, sew in, pony tail, etc. When I get frustrated with my natural hair it's good to know that I can throw some weave in my hair and still look fab. Weave let's you be versatile with your look which is one of the major things I love about it. I don't know how many times people have told me that I look different with every weave hairstyle I get LoL. My coworkers always tell me I'm a different Monica every month LoL. I get bored very easily with my hair so knowing that I can switch my hair up anytime I want because of the millions of weave styles out there is GREAT!

Here are some pics of me with different weave styles (Curly and bangs are my fav).






3 comments:

  1. girl, im team natural too, i cannot get enought of some weave hair. I feel like a different person in weave. I just love your second picture with the curly bangs just gorg hun

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I feel like a different person too! I can't wait to get this sew in tomorrow

    ReplyDelete