Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wedding Time!

Hey Loves!! 

So if ya'll don't know I am engaged to be married. My fiance' proposed to me on Friday, April 13th (yes Friday the 13th O_o) and it was very unexpected. I was so surprised and it's funny that everybody around me knew the proposal was coming except for me. As I'm in the planning stages I have soooo many ideas that I want to implement in my wedding. The ideas are endless. I can't do EVERY THING so picking and choosing what I'm going to do is hard. The planning stages are so much fun and my wedding coordinator knows my style so this wedding is exciting to her too. My wedding is going to be focused on "Live, Laugh, Love" my theme. Ryan and I are fun, loving, family oriented people so we want to implement that in our wedding. I'm getting married August 17th, 2013 and I cannot wait! For Ryan and I to share our love with our family and friends is going to be a day to remember!!!


"Love"
Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm getting married on March 20, 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Congrats to you too hun!! Our weddings are going to be spectacular!!!

      Delete