Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby Rynica is on its way!!!



Hey Ya’ll!

Welp! I guess I sipped some of that water, that pregnancy water because I am with child, YES I AM PREGNANT!!!!




WHEN I FOUND OUT
I found out I was pregnant on December 27th at 4:30am lol. My period was one day late and on that morning I woke up because I had to use the bathroom and something told me to take a test so I did. As I was sitting there waiting on the test results my eyes instantly shot open as I noticed the little plus sign appear. I was in total shock. I only had one test so I didn’t want to get my hopes up but all these thoughts started going through my head. Am I really pregnant? Is a human being really growing inside of me? Am I ready? Is this the right time?

HOW DID I TELL MY HUSBAND
On December 27th, after finding out I was pregnant around 4:30am I could not fall back asleep. I was too excited. I thought about putting the test in a gift bag and presenting it to my husband as a present but my husband was taking too long to wake up lol. Around 8am I tapped my husband on the shoulder and was like wake up. He looked at me all crazy and said “WHAT”! I showed him the positive pregnancy test and his eyes lit up. He said “Are you really pregnant” and I nodded my head yes. That man smiled so hard and his dimples were so deep that it instantly made my heart melt. He kept saying “oh shit” “oh shit” “I’m going to be a daddy” “I’m going to be a daddy” that all I could was laugh. Let’s just say he was overly excited!!! Soon after he ran to the store to get more pregnancy tests just to verify I was pregnant lol. 

WERE WE TRYING
Ummm sort of. It was one of those if we do we do and if we don't we don't but Ryan and I decided that it was time for us to TRY for a child in October, 2014. I had been off birth control since July 18, 2014 but we never expected for it to happen so fast.  I downloaded the ovulation app called Pink Pad and the rest is history. It took us 2 months to conceive after really following the ovulation process. 

 
EARLY SYMPTOMS
Leading to me finding out I was pregnant the early symptoms I was experiencing were constipation, aching breast, shortness of breath, my face breaking out, and crazy/ weird dreams.
I will try to update at least once a week so stay tuned for future Baby Rynica pregnancy updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment