Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"I Found My Man But I Still Need My Girls"

Hey Ya’ll!!!

I’m still in ahh that I will be married in less than a year. The thought of marrying the man of my dreams is so surreal to me but it’s really happening! My wedding day is quickly approaching, August 17th, 2013 and I have so many things to do. I’m sure as the New Year comes around that I’ll start to get really busy with wedding planning and everything that comes along with it. I can’t wait for it all!

I have 7 bridesmaids, maid of honor, and matron of honor. That seems like a lot but my family is used to big weddings. I have lots of close cousins and three best friends so I couldn’t pick and choose who to be in my wedding so I just made all of them bridesmaid’s lol, along with some ladies from Ryan’s family. All of the girls in my wedding party are very important to me so it was hard to choose. To make all the girls well acquainted with each other I want to do fun little activities where we all can come together to just mingle and get to know one another. Our families have really never met so it’ll be good to see two sides come together. I have some activities already in mind that I want to kickoff at the beginning of the year. I can’t wait for all the girls to meet and start to enjoy each other's company. I’m sure everyone will get along.



Stay tuned to see what activities I have in store for the girls and if you have any ideas comment below!! Also, check out Ryan and I wedding website --> andersoncary.ourwedding.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment