Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Natural Hair Update and Weekend Fun



Hey Ya’ll!!!

Hope all is well! I've really had a great weekend. Friday night I went to the Kevin Hart show which was hilarious and last night was epic so today I’ve just been chilling in my lounge clothes. Last night my friends and I celebrated my homegirl birthday in Northern, VA. Let's just say if they could've spiked the meatballs they would've lol but it was mad fun!! Love my girls!! Today I’ve applied to a few jobs, looked at some wedding stuff, and browsed some online stores. 

So let's talk about this natural hair of mines. My hair is soooooo…ugh! I love being natural but it’s hard work. I’ve been natural since 2010 and I’ve cut my hair twice. My hair is finally past my ears and the back is to the end of my neck. I mostly use Shea Moisture products, eco styler gel, and I have recently fallen in love with coconut oil and argon oil. Those two oils make my hair feel so soft and moisturized.

In my last blog post I’ve vowed to not wear weave. Currently,the only weave I wear is when I put my hair in a bun style so that’s not too bad. Weave has made my hair grow a lot but it’s putting a hurting on my edges.My poor little edges..lol!!!! But in due time they will grow back so I’m not worried. Not wearing weave made me realize that styling natural hair can be difficult. Having to twist my hair every night and untwisting in the morning…sheesh and can you say time consuming. In the end though I know it will all be all worth it when I have a gorgeous head full of thick, healthy hair :)

Stay tuned for more of my natural hair updates!




My hair is growing!!
4 day old perm rod set
 
At the Kevin Hart Show

The birthday girl and some spiked "80's Baby Gummy Bears"
got that Chanel bag though!!!!! :)












Epic Night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment