Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful, Thankful, Thankful

Hey Ya'll!!!
Thanksgiving Day
I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!!!! I know I did. My poor little diet went out the window but I'll start back fresh on Monday hehe. I spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws and I loved every minute of it. My fiance's family are so loving and down to earth. The food was great and the win by the Redskins made Thanksgiving even better! GO REDSKINS! 

Thanksgiving is all about being with the ones you love and being thankful for what you have been blessed with. I tweeted yesterday that I don't need to elaborate on what I'm thankful for because I thank God every chance I get and that's a true statement. I don't take anything I have for granted because I know it can be taken away from me just like that. I may not have all the riches in the world but I am blessed with a lot and I'm always humble about it.

Did anybody go black Friday shopping??? I did! I was at Macy's at 12:30 am. My mission was to get a comforter set lol and my mission was accomplished. I got a $200 comforter set for $50...SCORE! After that I was ready to go home and get in the bed even though I didn't get home until 4:15 am. Later on in the day I did a little online shopping for my nephew, hit up some malls, and that's about it. I didn't go overboard this year. 

Shopping outfit

So that about sums up how my Thanksgiving went. Like I said earlier I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn't shop to much. The next holiday to look forward to is Christmas!!! My favorite time of the year. 

Bye ya'll!!



No comments:

Post a Comment