Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

OOTN

Hey Ya'll!!

I just wanted to do a blog post on my outfit I wore last night. My fiance' and I had a date night at this spot downtown called Tarrant's Cafe. It was a nice spot with great food and a good atmosphere. There are so many restaurants in downtown Richmond that are not well known so my fiance' and I like to discover and try out new spots.

Last night I wore some floral leggings from Asos curve. I wanted these leggings for a while now and when they came back in stock I jumped on them. I had to order a 16 because they were sold out of 14's. The 16's were way to big around my stomach area so I have to wear a waist belt with them if I wear a cropped top. My denim shirt came from forever 21+ which is also to big LoL. It's an XL and in order for it to be somewhat stylish I will either have to put a knot in it or wear a waist belt. My waist belt also came from Asos and my boots are some military style boots I got last fall. For this date night I was going for a relaxed look and I think I accomplished that. What do ya'll think???!

2 comments: