Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I found my favorite pair of jeans

Hey Ya'll!

So Sunday I was at the mall and I went to forever 21. I went to the plussize section of course and I walked over to these jeans that caught my eye. When I saw the different colors I knew I had to have a pair. I got the color mint in a size 14. I was to lazy to try them on so I was hoping they would fit. When I got home and tried them on I fell in love!!! They fit my curves just right. I got too hyped lol. I wore them to work today and they stayed hugged up on my curves all day. They didn't get lose one bit. I have found my favorite pair of jeans. If I could wear these jeans everyday I would lol. I will be going back to get more colors. They were $24.50 and they come in 13 different colors. I just had to do a review on these jeans because I have really fallen in love. Check out forever 21 online or in the store and buy a pair. Trust me, you will love them!!!

This is the color mint. They look greener in person



I loved the fit
after work (9 hours of wear) before my workout and they are still hugging my curves

4 comments:

  1. I love the color of these jeans!! Lovely! And you smile can bright up an room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes maam i've just recently purchased a few pairs of colored skinnies from forever 21+ and I'm really surprised on how they are holding up!!i love that color!!they don't anymore in my size :(

    new follower :)

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't wait to get more colors. Well shux :/ keep checking because I'm sure they will restock. Thanks for the follow hun!

      Delete