Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yes! I'm still getting married

Hey Ya'll!

I know I haven't talked about my wedding a lot but yes I'm still getting married LoL. Wedding planning is so much fun. I have so many ideas that I want to do for my wedding. I don't want my wedding to be traditional at all. I'm going to have some traditional aspects but it's going to be at a minimum. I have the reception hall booked, the church booked, my caterers booked, my DeeJay booked, my wedding singer booked, I already have my wedding dress, and my bridesmaids are going to purchase their dress on November 17th so I think I'm doing pretty good with this wedding planning. Next on the list is my engagement party, looking at flowers, and working on my save the dates. My fiance's aunt is handling everything dealing with the engagement party so that's a good thing and can be checked off my list.

Next up are my save the dates. I'm a huge fan of personalized items so a lot of my wedding favors and wedding items are going to be personalized. For my save the dates I'm doing something totally different because I hate to be traditional. I would share but I don't want to give it away! Just know it's not going to be magnets or postcards. My graphic designer already sent me the layout which I'm in love with. I can't wait to send them out so everybody can see. I plan to send out my save the dates by the end of February 2013.



For my flowers, I'm so lost LoL. I was never a really big flower fan so I don't know what kind of flowers I want. Luckily, my wedding planner is very educated in the wedding business so she knows what's hot, what's not, what's going to work with my taste in style, and what's not. With my wedding planner by my side, I'm sure my flowers and floral arrangements are going to be off the chain! The floral arrangements I want are so different. I've never seen this arrangement done before so I'm excited that I would have the chance to hopefully have the arrangements at my wedding!!! :D



Stay tuned for more wedding posts and check out my wedding website andersoncary.ourwedding.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment