Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Final Weigh In

Hey Ya’ll!!
 
 
So it’s the final week of my -10 pound weight loss challenge. This has been a 6 week long challenge and I’m proud to say I lost 7 pounds..yayyyyyy!! My goal was 10 but I made it to 7. I can’t really complain about that becuase I'm a still a winner in my book. I had a few slipups which probably caused me not to obtain my goal but overall I’m just glad I lost weight. I started this challenge weighing in at 207 and now I am 200 pounds even! I kind of feel lighter too LoL. My regiment was eating better and exercising 3 times a week. Although this challenge is over, my weight loss journey is far from being over. My plan is to keep this regimen going. I want to lose a total of 30 pounds by time I get married next year. I may seek help such as by getting a membership with Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig but I haven't decided on that yet.
 

Join me in my weight loss journey by jumping aboard. The more the merrier!! I would love to interact with people who are on a weight loss journey as myself. We can be each other motivators! Comment below, hit me up on instagram (mzmoniboo), facebook , or twitter (MissMoni804) if you want to join me on this weight loss journey. I would love to hear from you!!!!!

Talk to ya’ll later..byeee!

 
I was feeling good today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment