Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

5 things you dont know about me



Hey Ya’ll!!!

So earlier I was reading a blog and she did a blog post called “5 things you don’t know about me”. It was so interesting that I was like hmm I want to do that. So, here are 5 things that you don’t know about me!

1.     I stutter. Yes, ya girl stutters LoL. I have been stuttering my whole life. When I was younger it used to bother me but now I have learned to accept it. The only time I stutter is when I have something to tell and I get excited about it. My stuttering goes in full blast mode during that time lol!!!

2.     I suck my thumb. I have been sucking my thumb since I came out the womb on July 16th, 1987! I was a heavy thumb sucker in my younger years but now I rarely do it. The only time I suck my thumb nowadays is when I get really, really sleepy. When I get really, really sleepy I find myself sucking my thumb without realizing that I’m doing it. The results of being a thumb sucker is that I have to get braces. I had to hold off on getting braces until after I get married next year. So I will be a 26 year old with a mouth full of metal next year lol.

3.     I was such a tomboy in my middle school days. Back in the day you could catch me in baggy jeans, flavs (air force ones), and a big t-shirt. I did not like to dress girly! Boy have times changed lol.

4.     I hang my head in shame at this one…I USED to bite my toenails…hahahahahaha! I said I was a tomboy! Ok that’s all I’m going to say about that..moving on

5.     Last but not least, I hated the way I looked back in middle school. Middle school was when we hit puberty and puberty meant boys. In middle school I thought I was the ugliest person in the world. I was fat,  a tomboy, had no style, and wasn’t classified as one of the pretty girls in school. I didn’t get teased but I didn’t get recognized by boys either. I remember crying myself to sleep at night because I thought I was so ugly. I was not the confident plussize female as I am now. When I started to gain a little shape in high school, everything started to change. Now look at me, my confidence and beauty is off the chain!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading “5 things you don’t know about me”!!! Tune in later on this week for another blog post and make sure to comment below. Byeeee!!!
can't even tell I need braces :D

No comments:

Post a Comment