Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weight loss challenge - Week 4

Hey Ya’ll!!!


Yup, it’s time for another weight loss update. So for week 4 I lost a total of 0 pounds :/ I didn’t gain or lose any weight. No need to beat myself up about it. This just motivates me to work harder this week. I did slip up over the weekend so maybe that has something to do with me not losing any weight. I considered seeking help on my weight loss such as by joining Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig but then I said naww…I want to see what I can do on my own. If I’m not successful on my own then I may consider some weight loss programs. My current weight is still 202. I’m down 5 pounds from when I initially started this weight loss challenge. I have 1 ½ more weeks to lose 5 more pounds. Hopefully, it can be done. I’m sure it can be J

After this challenge is over on October 31st, I’m going to challenge myself to get down to 170 before my wedding on August 17th, 2013. I can’t let my fiancé beat me with this weight loss because he is doing excellent! I’m so proud of him for losing weight! I loved him the way he was before but we both want and need to be healthier so we’re pushing each other to lose as much weight as we can. We are each other’s motivators and I love it!! Continue to check in week after week for more weight loss challenge updates!!

Talk to ya'll later…byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment