Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Look

Hey Ya'll! So as ya'll know I take engagement pictures on Sunday. Everything is already in place...props, locations, and outfits but there was one thing I had to figure out...MY HAIR! I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair. I was contemplating a sew in but I wanted to keep the natural look since I am natural but I didn't want to wear my real hair..yea I'm difficult lol. One day I was on instagram and I ran across a page of my friend I went to college with and on her page she had pics of natural hairstyles she did. I didn't know she did hair or even work at a salon. When I saw the different looks by her I was like omg the hairstyles are so cute. I hit her up ASAP and told her that I wanted her to do my hair for my engagement pics. I told her what kind of style I wanted and we set up an appointment for me.  After 4 1/2 hours my hair was finally finished. When she turned me around towards the mirror I was in ah!!! My hair was soooooo cute!!!!! I will definitely be going to her again! So, now that my hair is in order I'm extra excited for my engagement pics!! When the pictures come back I will be sure to do a blog post on them.

My hair was done by Kamala. Check out her instagram page ----> _kamala

4 comments: