Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weight loss challenge - Week 1



Hey Ya'll!!

So today marks week 1 of my weight loss challenge and I'm proud to say that I lost 3 pounds!!! Yayyy go me! It hasn't been to hard so far but the 1st week is always the easiest. I cut back A LOT. I'm eating salads, lots of fruits, nuts, oatmeal, and I only drink water. I try to exercise no less than 3 times a week. The only hard part of this challenge so far is behaving on the weekends. It's like when Friday come my mind is like ok Monica let's eat! LoL. I have to discipline myself in knowing that healthy eating doesn't stop on Friday's and pick back up on Mondays, its a week long process and routine. So, I'm challenging myself this weekend to continue my healthy eating habits. I know I can do it! Tune in next week for my blog post on week 2 of this weight loss challenge. 

Update on my engagement pics: I should have them by the end of this week (hopefully). I will definitely be posting my favorites on my blog and on my wedding website...www.andersoncary.ourwedding.com

Please provide any tips you may have to contribute to this challenge I put myself on and also visit my wedding website and tell me what you think about it! Talk to ya'll later...Byeee!
My sidekick Christine and I in the gym. By looking at this pic I'm in need of some new gym shoes ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment