Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Engagement Photos!

Hey ya'll!!

So my fiance' and I took our engagement pictures today. The locations and outfits had been planned since the beginning of July so we were both very excited! We had so much fun. Our photos was taken be Kari Tench Photography.  Kari did an awesome job. She is a great photographer. She had so many ideas for us to do and her direction was very good. We took our photos at the Farmer's Market and Libby Hill Park. Both locations were great. I was a  little worried about how our pictures would turn out because it was cloudy all day but as soon as we got ready to take our first picture the sun came out! We had 2 outfit changes. My first outfit was a dress from forever 21. I paired the dress with a cheetah print skinny belt and some Steve Madden cheetah print wedges. My fiance' had on some khaki shorts, a blk/whit polo, and some caramel colored polo shoes. My second outfit was a cute blouse from forever 21, light blue jeans, and my Aldo floral wedges. My fiance's outfit was a teal polo, light blue jeans, and some Aldo shoes. Our outfits complemented each other perfectly! My makeup was done by Brandy. She did a great job!!! She is a great beauty consultant so if your looking for a great beauty consultant please consider her. Her instagram is brandypagemua.  I cannot wait until our pictures come back. It will take 2-3 weeks for me to get them. When they arrive I will be sure to post some pics!!!

Like I stated before Kari Tench Photography took our pics. She was great! Check her out on www.facebook.com/karitenchphotography

Kari's blog is KariTenchphotographydotcom.wordpress.com

Our outfits! Forgot to take a pic of Ryan's first outfit



Makeup done by Brandy
 sneak peek!!
sneak peek!!

3 comments: