Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Engagement Photos

                                                                     Hey ya'll!! 

So on September 16th my fiance and I are taking engagement pictures. I'm so excited! We have been planning this day since the beginning of July. We have our outfits set and our locations. My photographer suggested 2 locations in downtown Richmond and both locations are perfect! I thought I had everything together for these pictures but I was missing one thing...PROPS! I didn't even think about props until somebody asked me about them. I did some research on engagement photo props and the ideas were endless!!  I didn't realize how much props can add to pictures. I have some prop ideas I want to incorporate in our pictures and I can't wait to see the results. As soon as our pictures come back I will be sure to share them on my blog! Below are some ideas I ran across while searching online. 

                                                                    Toodles!!!

I will be doing this..love it!

so cute

I have this prop :)

Thinking about doing this

2 comments: