Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weight Loss Challenge -Week 2

Hey Ya'll!!
well I'm not trying to get that skinny!


As I sit here in the bed, sick, with a roll of toilet paper beside me I decided to just go ahead and update ya'll on my weight loss challenge since it is Tuesday (every Tuesday I'm going to do an update). Welp, for week 2 I lost a total of 1 pound. Yes just 1 pound :/ Hey at least I lost something right. Losing 1 pound just motivates me to work harder this week. I haven't been to the gym since last Thursday because I've been sick but trust and believe I will be in that bih wide open tomorrow after work lol. When I started this challenge I was 207, last week I was 204, now I'm 203. 6 more pounds to go to meet my -10 pound weight loss challenge goal by October 31st!!!!

That's my update. Comment below if you have any suggestions on how I can improve my eating habits or workout routines. I hope everybody has a productive and blessed day!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on wat you've lost so far. Im trying to lose some too. have you changed your eating habits a lot? My mom is telling me I should do a few weeks of just fruits and vegetables?? -Shontae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shontae! Yes, I cut back a lot. I only drink water, for breakfast I have nuts and dry oatmeal, for snack some fruit, for lunch a salad, for dinner I eat whatever but just in moderation and I cut out sweets. I try to exercise 3 times a week.

      Delete
    2. I dont know bout oatmeal n nuts but the rest sounds doable. With my work schedule, I don't eat dinner everyday. I have added more fruits to my diet. I need to start back exercising tho. Ima let u kno how it works out lol -Shontae

      Delete
    3. Yes, let me know. If you stick with a eating and exercising routine then the pounds should come off!

      Delete