Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wedding Pictures!



Hey Ya’ll!!!!!!



I can’t elaborate enough on how wonderful Ryan and I wedding day was! It was a memorable event. I’ve expressed that I wanted to relive August 17th, 2013 again but without all the wedding planning lol. That’s how great of a time we had!



But finally, the wedding pictures are here. Kari Tench Photography did a great job! Check out her blog http://karitenchphotographydotcom.wordpress.com/ 

I have posted a few pics so please enjoy….TEAMRYNICA!!!!!!!!



M&M's were in the wedding favor boxes





My MUA is the greatest!










so cute!






Can you believe the lady forgot my cake stand! It was all good though

Drink of the night. They were a hit!

walking in to Robin Thicke "Blurred Lines"



aww he was getting emotional during the toast


Groom's cake. It was soo good!





My nephew was getting it on the dance floor!

My parents...lol!







LoL! I love my wedding party






2 comments: