Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

We're Married!!!







Hey Ya’ll!!!!!!

If you don't know already I got married last Saturday, August 17th!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now Mrs. Monica B. Anderson!!!!!!! From getting all dolled up, being an hour late (lol), having a beautiful wedding ceremony, taking picture after picture, rolling up to the reception in a beautiful white stretch Bentley, taking more pictures, having fun, thanking everybody, sipping on our signature drink of the night …apple martini’s, doing our “special” dance with my bridesmaids and hostesses, and having more fun…my wedding was the bomb!!!! 


I’m still excited that I married the man of my dreams. Ryan is everything I needed and more in a man and I’m so glad we get to spend the rest of our life's together :).

After honeymooning in Puerto Rico, it’s finally time to start our life's as Mr. & Mrs. Anderson :).

Stay tuned for official wedding pics! I will be sharing some as soon as they are completed.

Also, check out our shortened wedding video that our videographer made for people who won’t see the official wedding DVD. Just click on the link below. 




my beautiful best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment