Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Christmas Holiday!



Hey Ya’ll!!

I hope everybody had a great Christmas Holiday! I know I did although I was sick. I've been on vacation this whole week and this whole week I've been sick but I didn't let my sickness put a damper on my Christmas spirit because I love Christmas. Getting gifts, being around your family, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ…nothing gets better than that.

Christmas Day
As for gifts I got everything I wanted. The main item I wanted was a Kindle and I got it thanks to my boo!! My boo and I celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve since he had to work Christmas day. We both got each other everything we asked for which was great!
Christmas Eve "GO REDSKINS"!!!
My family has Christmas Dinner on the Saturday after Christmas since some of my family is out of town in other states. My grandma had 11 children so when we get together we get together! The house be packed and food be everywhere. The “grown ups” draw names on Thanksgiving and exchange gifts at Christmas dinner since it’s so many of them. The name thing usually doesn’t work because somebody is going to buy gifts for EVERYBODY LoL but they still draw names every year. After we eat and gifts are exchanged my fam just enjoy each other’s company. I love being around my fam especially my cousins because when we get together the laughs are endless. We are all like brothers and sisters and I love that about us.

nephew on Christmas Day
So that’s a little bit of what went down in my family over the Christmas Holiday. I hope everybody got everything they wanted and more!!! What are your plans for New Year’s? New Year’s Eve I’ll be in church. I want to start 2013 of right because I have a lot of plans for 2013 and what better way to start it off than by being in the house of the Lord!

Stay tuned for future posts…byeee!!!



Fiance' and I at Christmas dinner


My fav cousin and I at Christmas dinner


my dad LoL





No comments:

Post a Comment