Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Natural Hair Update

Hey Ya'll!

The new year has started off good for me. I'm planning my wedding, still trying to lose weight, and I'm working on getting my hair on the right track. I can't wait to see what else 2013 has in store for me.

This post is about my hair. I'm so loving my hair right now. Since the New Year I have been putting TLC into my hair. I've been neglecting it and the outcome was that my hair was not as healthy as it should've been. Being natural can be a real struggle so now I'm co-washing/washing it on the regular, deep conditioning, detangling, and wearing less weave. I've noticed that my hair has been more moisturized and that my curl pattern has been really defined. I have heavily fallen in love with argon oil and Jamaican black castor oil. 

Twisting my hair EVERY night can get tiring so in the next month or so I will be including more protective styles into my hair routine such as Havana twist, 2 strand twist styles, braids, and other cute natural hair protective styles. It's nothing like waking up in the morning and getting ready for work without having to worry about your hair.

Also, I'm working on my edges. As you all know I have very thin edges. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by them but I do want them to grow back lol. I have started this routine on January 6th of rubbing the Jamaican black castor oil on my edges every morning and every night. I have already noticed that my edges are starting to fill in. I give it about another month or so before they have fully grown in..hopefully! We'll see I guess.

Thanks for readying and stay tuned for more natural hair updates. Byeee!!

 

                 The first 3 pics below were taken about 3 days ago. My hair was just right that day






Check out the button: Bride To Be!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! That Doo Gro system grew my edges back when I my hair was damaged.

    ReplyDelete