Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Slight Thrifting

Hey Ya'll!!!

What a great day today has been!!!!! I've literally been watching CNN since like 7 this morning. I watched all the inauguration festivities and today it felt good to be a US citizen! #TeamObama!!!!


I did slip out for a little bit to hit up the Goodwill. I have a function to go to this Saturday and an outfit came to me. I wanted to wear some high-waist shorts with some tights. When I'm looking for something in particular but don't feel like spending a lot of money I always hit up my local Goodwill store. To my surprise I found two pairs of high-waisted shorts. I couldn't decide on which pair I wanted and I didn't feel like trying them on ( I really don't like trying on clothes at the Goodwill) so I just brought both. Heck, they were only $3.99 each LoL. I found some other great finds that I decided to buy also. Below are the items I brought. 




Houndstooth, size 16: They were to big so I gave them to my mother. Very cute tho!


size 14: perfect fit. Had to hem them a little bit to make them shorter. I will be wearing these this Saturday!!


Jones New York, size 6: You see the color...oxblood!!! I had to have it and its the perfect fit


Mossimo, size 10: $5 baby!!! I'm sure I'll find some good use for them

No comments:

Post a Comment