Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday OOTD

Hey Ya'll!!

I hope everybody had a great weekend. I didn't do to much. Saturday I went to my aunt's event and hung out with some friends later on that night and today I've been chilling in my pj's all day and I loved every minute of it. This post is just to give ya'll a chance to see how I styled the houndstooth high-waisted shorts and the oxblood blazer from the "slight thrifting" blog post. 


So if you read my previous blog post then you know these were not the shorts I wanted to wear. They were too big and I had to hem them to make the length shorter. Well I washed the other shorts and accidentally shrunk them in the dryer so they were a no go. I wasn't about to buy anything else to wear for my aunt's event so I just opted to give these houndstooth shorts a try. In the end I paired the shorts with a cute purple blouse that I got from Sears (Yes Sears!) last year, printed tights, and my wedge booties that are from Target. I think the outfit came out cute! What do ya'll think?

they were so big that they wouldn't stay "high waisted" lol

Later on that night I went out to a bar/lounge with two of my friends. While looking for something to wear I ran across this blue H&M skirt. I've had the skirt for over a year but never wore it because I felt it was too short for my liking since my thighs are so big. I thought that Saturday night would be the perfect time to pull the skirt out and pair it with some tights, a simple t-shirt, and my oxblood blazer. I added minimum accessories and flat black boots because I was going for a casual, comfortable, and cute look. How did I do?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Moni! I've been reading your blog posts and thought to finally leave a comment lol. I think you look great in both pics! Big thighs?? I dnt see it. Eyebrows look great!!! Congrats again on the engagement!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks DeDe!!!! and thanks for reading my posts :D

      Delete