Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

I couldn't resist

Hey Ya'll!!!

I hope everyone has been well. I have been great! This post is about something I did recently. I know in my previous blog posts I vowed to not wear weave like that anymore but......I reneged! I had to get a sew in!!! I work out twice a day and there was no way that I could tackle my hair with these workouts. I needed to do something with my hair where I could just wake up in the morning and go and when I work out I could just throw it up in a ponytail or something. I really didn't want braids so a sew in it was. I'm so loving my hair right now. Its so convenient and easy to handle. I've had this hair before and I will probably keep getting it until I get tired of it.The hair is by Model Model and its called the Rio curl.  I'm all about curls so this hair is perfect for me.

Below are some pics of my hair. I hope you like!!!! Later :)








2 comments: