Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

LoveliiYou

My collection of LoveliiYou button earrings and I just ordered 2 more pairs :)


 Hey Ya'll! This blog post is about the lovely LoveliiYou! I had to do a blog post because I just love her products. LoveliiYou is a button earring line started by Angel. I have been following her since I've started my natural hair journey back in 2010 ( I think it was 2010 lol..its been so long) because she too is natural. She specializes in button earrings but is branching out into hair bows, necklaces, and now bangles!! I love her products!! Her button earrings are the truth. They are stylish, unique, well made, and attention grabbers. Every time I wear them I always get compliments on how cute they are. If you want some attention grabbers and something to showoff with then LoveliiYou is definitely the way to go. The prices are just right and the customer service is excellent. Below is the link to her online Etsy store and also a link to her YouTube page. Please check her out!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment