Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I just don't get it

Heyyy y'all!! I'm a plus size female who loves herself! I carry myself well as a plus size lady should. I've been plus size all my life and I'm 25 years old. I'm all for supporting the plus size community but what I will not support are these busted plus size females out here. Busted is when you see big girls out here who are just disrespecting the plus size community.  I do not want to see stomachs and overwhelming thighs hanging out of dresses, clothes to small and tight, and/or just nasty ass plus size females in general. Yes, plus size ladies can wear cropped shirts, mini skirts, fitted jeans, leggings, all the above but there are limits to how they are worn. Plus size females have to keep it tasteful. Yes, we can do what the skinny girls do, most of the time better lol, but we have to do it that it is appealing to our bodies. Sometimes that cute, midi Asos dress is not the dress!!! I used the Asos midi dress because I've seen too many plus size females trying to pull off this dress with all their stomach just busting out the seams. A big NO NO. Just because it's in our size doesn't mean we should wear it. To ALL my plus size ladies flaunt what you got in a tasteful manner, stay confident, stay beautiful, and keep the movement looking beautiful and fab!!! Love ya'll!

*I'm not trying to be mean or be seen as hating, I'm just stating the truth*

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO right omgggggggggggg preach!!!!!!!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete