Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

*My Ducks In A Row*

I need counseling, no seriously I do. I cannot stop SHOPPING! I feel like each paycheck I have to buy at least 2 pairs of shoes and go to the mall when in reality it doesn’t have to be that way. I am an Accounting major so I know how to budget O_o but I love to shop. *Singing* “I get it from my mama* Well my shopping habits have to come to an end, well not an end but my habits need to decrease just a little. I’m engaged so what’s mine is about to become his so something is going to have to give and I hate to say it but it’s going to be SHOPPING!

Instead of shopping for clothes and shoes, I need to start shopping for furniture, house décor, and life insurance plans lol. I’m getting old so my priorities are going to have to be in order. Like my mama always said “Monica, you need to start getting your ducks in a row”  and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. #POW

No comments:

Post a Comment