Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I worry to much

Why do I worry so much? I will give myself anxiety from worrying so much about family, friends, or just something that is or has happened in my life. I try to let go and let god but I find my mind back on the thing(s) I tried to forget. Worrying can be a good thing but in my case I do it so much that it's becoming a bad thing for me. I get anxiety, headaches, pains...etc! Sounds crazy right...lol. So yea I worry a lot *shrugs*!

ohh and my birthday was yesterday, July 16th. I am 25 years old!!! Heyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I celebrated and really enjoyed my birthday weekend. Below are some pics of my me and my birthday outfits :D

At work on my birthday..peep the big ass birthday button!






my b-day dinner date outfit with my Ryan

meet up with some friends and family for my bday

No comments:

Post a Comment