Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Comfort at its best

Heels are not everything. Sometimes a chick just wants to be comfortable. I would throw on some flats over heels any day. Recently, I brought these leopard  oxfords from 6pm.com for $69.99. I'm trying to step up my oxford game. I LOVE oxfords. They're so stylish and unique. You can pair them with almost anything and they're so comfy. I got leopard because I wanted a leopard flat since I already have leopard sandals (Love those). Leopard is in this season and match anything..well to me anyway. When it comes to style I really don't care because My Style is just that.... My Style!

Shoes: Steve Madden www.6pm.com

                                                              Love These Shoes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these!!!! I Love oxfords as well and these are giving me life.. Off to the website I go..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah girl! Yes hunny go check them out. 6pm.com is now my all time fav!

      Delete