Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Weight loss journey

So I'm on a weight loss journey....AGAIN! Yes AGAIN! I know they're going to be bumps and wrong turns in this voyage but I plan to make it one hell of a ride. I got a wedding to look good for dammit! I'm not trying to be a size 2 but a comfortable size 12 would work :) My fiancé, his god brother, and I went to the track today and we worked our asses off. I was sweating so hard that it was ridiculous but I loved every moment of it! Working out outside is love to me. The gym can be so blah sometimes. I meant to take a pic of my sweaty face but I forgot lol so this post will have to do for now. But I just wanted to tell y'all about my workout :) I HAVE to lose 10lbs by December 2012. Is this goal attainable......HELL TO THE YEA!!!

Good Night Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment