Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Repeats

Yes! I do REPEATS! If I pay $90 for a dress then hell yea I'm going to wear it again. I don't see what the big deal is of repeating clothes. If I brought them, I'm going to get use out of them. If there is a fashion rule about repeating clothes then please bring it to my attention. I probably wouldn't care because I make up my own rules when it comes to fashion :) I just thought I stress this subject because I have friends who will wear a dress, take pics in it, post them on FB and instagram then when and if they wear the dress again they are afraid of taking pics because they don't want to be seen in the same outfit twice O_o. Like seriously..WHO CARES...I know I don't!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100 percent especally if your gonna pay so much for it :-) wear till the wheels fool is my motto :-)

    love your blog, showing my support

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! I'm def going to wear items until the wheels fall off lol. Thanks for the support and Im supporting back :)

    ReplyDelete