Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I did it again!

Soooooo I'm supposed to be on a budget. I got a wedding to plan for and spend on (that'll be another post) but I can't seem to stop my habit of SHOPPING! I love to shop, especially online. It makes me feel so good inside lol. I shop for anything..clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. The main thing I shop for is SHOES! I love shoes. I have so many pairs of shoes that most of the time I only wear them once and I love catching shoes on sale. Who pay's regular price for shoes anymore???? LOL..Not I! Today a pair of shoes I ordered from Penny Loves Kenny came in. I ordered them from www.6pm.com (love this website) and they were only $40.00..yes $40.00! I looked at some other shoe stores online and the same $40.00 shoes were retailing for $99.99. What a deal I got right! They are quite comfortable but I'm sure after spending hours on my feet they will start to hurt since the sole is pure wood so I will be inserting a gel insole. Anywho above is the pic of my new loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment