Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Weight Loss

Weight? Why? How? When? Now? Where? Question asked when it comes to weight.

I am 24 1/2 years old (be 25 in July) and I have been battling with my weight since the 8th grade. Luckily the sport of basketball came into my life and I was able to lose a lot of weight but today I am still battling losing weight. Losing weight is not only a physical dilemma but also a mental one. This struggle can really take a toll on a person in a negative way. Personally, in order for me to overcome this challenge, I have to be mentally involved. I know I can lose the weight its just the matter of me really taking on the challenge of doing it. One day I will! Weight loss and I will have an intimate relationship one day and I will be the one in control! LoL. But until that day comes I will deal with the struggles, hurdles, downfalls, and risings of this thing called "Weight Loss".

No comments:

Post a Comment