Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ryla Newborn Pictures

Hey Ya'll!

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite's from Ryla's lifestyle newborn photo shoot. Of course I went with my go to photographer KariTenchPhotography! She has been with Ryan and I from our engagement photos to taking pics of our daughter. Kari came to our house and used our everyday environment as the setting for the pictures.

Ryla did such a great job taking pictures. She got a little fussy towards the end but overall she did great. Let me find out she's photogenic like her mommy :) 

Excuse my husband and I in these pics. We definitely were not ready lol but I was only a week postpartum and the main focus wasn't about my husband and I, it was about our baby girl. 

http://karitenchphotography.com/

Enjoy!




























2 comments: