Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ryla's Nursery Tour

Hey Ya'll!




I'm finally finished Ryla's nursery. The colors are mint green, pink, gold, and white. I love how my ideas came to life and I didn't have to go over my budget. 

The dresser is actually from Craig's List. When I saw the listing I knew I had to have it and for the price of $40 I couldn't pass it up. Below is a before and after pic. Look at how a simple paint job can make the dresser look brand new! I also cleaned out the inside and lined each drawer and added gold knobs. 




The polka dots are from Etsy.com. They were easy to assemble, just peel and put on wall. They are also easy to take off and they don't take the paint off either. Her letters were an easy DIY project I got from Pinterest. I got the white letters from Babies R Us then painted them. The flowers on the letters are from Michaels. I just took the flowers apart and super glued them on the letters. The mint green and chevron rug is from Target. Her crib is unfinished of course because I still have to get a cute crib bedding. I really haven't seen a bedding set I really liked plus I'm in no rush because Ryla won't be sleeping in it for a while anyway. She currently sleeps in a pack n play bassinet in my bedroom.



The changing table is also from Craig's List and I got it for $40. Again, a nice paint job can turn something so basic into something so nice! My husband spray painted it white. The polka dot storage bins are from Babies R Us and the changing pad cover is from Target. 


 
Her closet is packed to capacity! During our baby shower we did a diaper raffle so we were blessed to get an abundant supply of diapers and wipes. Luckily, they all fit on the top of her closet. The stuff at the bottom is just miscellaneous items such as bottles, lotions, body wash, wash cloths, etc. That 3 drawer storage I got from Target came in so handy.

Check out that cute little chair!!! One day I was with my best friends and we were browsing in the store Buy Buy Baby. When I saw the chair I told my BF's that I had to have it but after looking at the price tag I changed my mind quick lol! To my surprise, one of my bestie's actually bought it :) It's a great addition to the nursery plus it's so little and cute.


These pictures are actually from my room at my parents house. I've had this picture set for as long as I can remember. A couple of months ago I was at my parents house and when I saw that picture set (it was still hanging up in my old room) I knew it would be perfect for Ryla's nursery!


The glider and matching ottoman is from Craig's List. The previous owners were very nice, very clean, and had a beautiful home. They even delivered the glider and ottoman to my place. I got it for $100 and I thought that was a great deal for the great condition it was in.


 

I hope you enjoyed the highlights of Princess Ryla nursery as much as I did decorating it!

Stay tuned for more blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment