Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ryla girl is 2 months!

Hey Ya’ll!




Hope all is well! Ryla girl is 2 months. Time is really flying by. I remember popping her out the womb and now homegirl is trying to talk. At her 2 month appointment she weighed 10lbs, 6oz and was 21 ½ inches long.

Ryla is cooing more than ever now. She giggles which is so freaking cute and smiles on queue (well most of the time). She is starting to reach her arms out more and touch things; for example she’ll rub my face while I’m feeding her or hit the toy that’s on her car seat. She wants to be stood up a lot and she absolutely hates tummy time but we do it anyway. Ryla girl can hold her head up but still needs a little support from time to time. Her personality is that she’s pretty much chill but don’t let her get hungry because she will definitely let you know. She eats between 3/12 - 4 ounces every 3-4 hours. Her clothes sizes ranges from 0-3 to 3-6 months but she can wear some 6 month stuff. She whines when she’s sleepy so I just throw on some white noise and it instantly puts her to sleep. I do a separate blog post about her sleeping but last night for the first time she slept 8 ½ hours straight!!!!!!!

Recently, Ryla had cradle cap so ya’ll know I had to handle that situation. To make it go away I simply drenched her hair with extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil. I let the oils sit for about 15 minutes then I got a baby comb and softly combed her hair. The oils softened the cradle cap so when I ran the comb through her hair it was picking up the “dandruff”.  After combing her hair I would wash it. I did that for about 3 nights straight and after the 3rd night her cradle cap was completely gone. I wash her hair with whatever baby wash I’m using which is usually Aveeno and I put a little coconut oil in her hair for moisture afterwards. When she turns one I'm thinking about using Shea Moisture hair products on her hair but we shall see. 

Overall, she is doing wonderful. She is on point with her growth and skills and I can’t wait to see her growth in the upcoming months! Next thing you know we’ll be celebrating her first birthday.

Stay tuned for future blog posts!


LoL!
My 10lbs, 6oz of greatness
Knocked Out!





No comments:

Post a Comment