Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pregnancy Update!

Hey Ya'll! Time for a pregnancy update.

somebody is peeking!

HOW IS BABY RYNICA?!? 
Baby Rynica is doing great. I had my 2nd doctors appt yesterday and Ryan and I heard the heartbeat for the 1st time. I could not stop smiling! Baby Rynica heartbeat was beating at 157 and my doctor said that was a great speed. It sounded like he or she was running a marathon...it was sooo cute!

HOW AM I DOING?!?
I am doing great. I asked my doctor which week is the start of the second trimester and she told me 12 weeks, 1 day is the start so I am proud to say that I am no longer in my 1st trimester and I can really tell the difference. My morning sickness is completely gone, I have more energy..... I just overall feel great. They say the 2nd trimester is the "honeymoon" trimester so I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest.

SYMPTOMS
My morning sickness is gone, I still get out of breath by doing the simplest things like talking, going up the steps, heck walking sometimes lol, when I go to bed at night my legs and feet sometimes go numb O_O, I'm starting to get unwanted pimples on my face, I can smell EVERYTHING, Ryan irks my nerves more easily :), I find myself waking up in the middle of the night because I be starving, ummmm that's about it

BABY BUMP?
At 12 weeks, 2 days my baby bump has made an appearance. Baby Rynica is ready to show out and show off lol. I cant wait until it gets warmer outside so I can wear cute sundresses and sandals. Hopefully, I wont be miserable with all the heat.

That's about wraps up my pregnancy update. Stay tuned for more!

check out Baby Rynica!

No comments:

Post a Comment