Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Weekend Recap

Hey Ya’ll!!!

Happy Belated Father’s Day! I hope everybody had a great Father’s Day weekend. Mine was an eventful one. I’m not going to elaborate on how great of a father my dad is because he already knows it!! He raised two little girls into beautiful, successful women. My sis and I adore my dad to the fullest. We are spoiled like no other at the ages of 25 (me) and 28 (sis) and we wouldn't have it no other way..hehe!


my daddy!


Friday after work three of my old co-workers and I hit up this spot in Downtown Richmond called C’est Le Vin. There was a charity art event going on and we were there to support the organizer, Tamir Rock. There was a live band and beautiful artwork everywhere on the walls. The environment was very inviting. It was good to just sit down, relax to some great music, sip on some wine, and enjoy the company of great friends.




Saturday, I spent time with my fiance’ then headed to a 30th birthday party that night at Studio 418. The party was for my good friend Darius. Hunny, we had a ball at that party!!!! The venue was sooooooo nice and the food was excellent. I really had a good time there!!! Go Darius boo! LoL


was waiting on my car to get washed. Quick Pic!

The birthday boy and I!


my outfit!

Sunday, I went to church and spent the whole day with my family! We cooked out at my grandma’s like always and just enjoyed each other’s company. It’s nothing like good food, crazy and funny conversations with family, and some daiquiris lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment