Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Bridal Shower Time!!



Hey Ya’ll!!!


Hopefully, everybody had a great weekend. I definitely did because it was my bridal shower weekend! My bridal shower was this past Saturday and it was a great one. My maid and matron really out did themselves. The food was great, the games were fun, I received great gifts, and my guests really enjoyed themselves! I couldn’t wait to wear my dress and have all attention on me lol. The bridal shower just means it’s one step closer to my wedding date. 18 more days to go!!!!!! #teamrynica



Enjoy the pictures!


Dress: ASOS (regular sizes)
My BF and maid of honor India


guests

some of my gifts!!



My SunTrust girls!!

 my cuz Dennetta and I. Those shoes made me feel like a giant lol

My sister and cousins. We have a bond like no other

me, my mom, and sis (Matron of honor)

My best friends: India & Nesha


my cousin Nicole, and mom

they were soooo good


2 comments: