Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

28 week pregnancy update




Hey Ya'll!


27 week belly






HOW IS BABY RYLA?!?  
At 28 weeks, 2 days Ryla is growing at a steady pace. At my recent doctors appointment she measured what she was supposed to be at 28 weeks and she is no longer breeched...yayyyy!!! She is starting to move a lot more and I just love feeling her movements. My doctor said she is a healthy baby and is on track with her growth!

HOW AM I DOING!?! 
I'm doing pretty good. At my last doctors appointment along with Ryla I am experiencing a healthy pregnancy. All my blood work and tests have came back good, I've gained 30 pounds so far (not too happy about that because Ryla got me addicted to sweets but ah well), and I did take my glucose test the other day so I'm just waiting for my results. As I enter my third trimester I have noticed that I'm starting to feel fatigue again. Something as walking up the steps has me like extra tired. I just take things as they come day by day. I try not to complain because I know it's all part of being pregnant but pregnancy symptoms can be rough.


SYMPTOMS
My main symptoms are fatigue and my feet being extra swollen. Like I said before I'm extra tired all the time. When I get home from work all I feel like doing is sitting down and propping my feet up. My feet being swollen is the absolute worse. They are so swollen that they ache throughout the day. I can't fit any of my shoes so thank God I'm pregnant in the summer time where I can wear sandals because if I had to wear regular shoes I don't know what I'll do. My feet ache so bad that sometimes I have to wear sneakers to work just so I can be comfortable. I work in Corporate America so sneakers are a no-no but I consider myself an exception to that rule for now :) 

I still have restless leg syndrome and it only affects me at night. It's to the point where I just deal with it because there is really nothing I can do about it. When my legs get numb at night I just lay on the other side, when that side gets numb I flip over again lol. 
 
I haven't experienced a lot of heartburn lately. It comes and goes. It doesn't really bother me so when it comes I don't take any meds. I just deal with it as it comes. 
 
OTHER STUFF
I only have  11 weeks, 5 days to go! As the days go by my husband and I get more and more anxious to finally meet our baby girl. I absolutely cannot wait to dress her up in cute girly clothes and put oversized bows on her head! About the bows, I seriously have an addiction, I can't stop ordering them!

The baby shower planning is going well and her nursery is almost done. I cannot wait to show you all the nursery!

Stay tuned for more pregnancy updates :)


27 weeks, 5 days




No comments:

Post a Comment