Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Baby Rynica is a .......................



Hey Ya’ll!!!


20 weeks, 3 days


Let’s get right to it…. Baby Rynica is a GIRL!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!


I don’t think ya’ll understand the excitement I had in that ultrasound room. I had a feeling it was a girl but that boy was also in the back of my mind. My poor husband smh was a little upset and I wasn’t mad at him for getting upset because it’s natural. Typically a male wants his first born to be a son but not in this case….hahahaha! Ryan quickly got over it and can’t wait to meet his little princess!

Ryla saying everything is ok in there


We do have a name picked out. Her name is Ryla (Rye-La) Ann Anderson. Ryan wanted baby Rynica name to start with Ry so that’s how Ryla came about. My mother in law passed away back in 2007 and Ann was her middle name. Then Anderson of course is our last name lol. I’m so in love with the name!


To announce the gender Ryan and I did the whole gender reveal thing. It was at my parents’ house and it was just family and close friends there. We did the balloon idea and it was a hit! Everybody wanted us to have a girl so when the pink balloons came out everybody was so excited. It was a great night and I had my poor swollen feet to show for it. Later on that night I guess Ryla was excited too because she was kicking me so hard I could see my stomach move from the outside..so cute!

Also, shoutout to Kalyn's Kupcakes!!!!! She did an amazing job on the cake and cupcakes. They were so good. My family loved them :) Hit her up on facebook: Kalyn's Kupcakes




So yes we are expecting a precious girl!!!!! ~*~Princess Ryla~*~



No comments:

Post a Comment