Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

New Hair Cut

Hey Ya’ll!

I felt like I haven’t blogged in forever!  I wanted to share with you guys my new hairdo. One day I was just looking at my hair in the mirror and was thinking to myself that I needed a change. So I called my sister up (she’s a licensed cosmetologist) and told her I wanted to cut my hair. I decided on the tapered cut. I didn’t want to fade it but I wanted to cut the sides and back down just enough.

About 3 weeks ago I got my hair tapered. When I looked in the mirror I was like wow my hair is gone. I suffered from shrinkage a lot so when I twisted my hair it seemed like a TWA but when my hair was blow dried out it reached to about the end of my neck which was pretty decent length to me but I was ready for a change.

I’m so loving my cut right now!!! But I’m thinking about going shorter. I think I want a fade tapered cut!!!!  Hair is hair. It’ll grow back and if I don’t like it I have no problem slapping a wig on my head lol! My husband has no problem with all my hair changes. His answer is always “it’s your hair” so with that being said I’m thinking about cutting my hair more this week. Only time will tell but if I do cut it I’ll be sure to come with pictures.

But check out some pics below of my new tapered cut and tell me what yall think!




No comments:

Post a Comment