Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend



Hey Ya’ll!

Happy Easter! I’m late I know LoL. I hope everybody had a fantastic Easter. I know I did. Putting on your Easter outfit, going to church, reflecting on the man above and what he did for us, being with family, eating a big dinner…doesn’t get any better. Saturday I had to work (blah) but when I got off my mom and I went out to get some goodies for my nephew’s big Easter basket we made and I got him some simple, cool, yet cute summer clothes from Target.
                                                 

 
 
 
This year was the first time in a long time that I actually went out and brought something to wear to church on Easter. Usually, I just put some stuff together from my closet. One day while in JC Penny I ran across this dress and I instantly fell in love. The colors, the fit, the style..it was all me. When I saw this dress the first thing that came to mind was “I can wear this on Easter Sunday” LoL. So I got it! I got it from JC Penny, the brand is Liz Claiborne, and it was $35. I paired it with some heels I got from Target and some simple accessories because the dress was a statement in itself. Oh yea I got a sew-in too! I was in the mood for some big, curly hair so I went out and got this SOL bohemian curl hair and had my sister install it. I think it came out cute…I love it!

 
                                                          
 
Sunday evening, a couple of hours after church, I went to my grandma’s for dinner. I love being with my family and enjoying good food. My grandma and aunts really showed off in the kitchen and I ate GUUD! I wanted to be comfortable so I just threw on some leggings, white t-shirt, chucks, and a jean jacket. Wasn’t really trying to make a fashion statement, I was just trying to be comfortable.

                                                          
I was actually trying on a jean jacket...LoL
 
So that pretty much sums up my Easter weekend! Stay tuned for more posts J  









 


 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment